Note From Meet Director: 2021 CVEATC USATF HOME MEET PROTOCOL
1. All meets will have number limitations, once those numbers are met, no one else will be added to the meet and entries will be closed. These will change as the Covid restrictions are eased or lifted.
2. We will have a tent and table set-up where all competitors/coaches must present a negative covid test that was taken within 7 calendar days of scheduled competition or a completed vaccination card; this does not include any resident program athletes or coaches, upon verification they will be given a wrist band and be allowed to compete and/or entry
3. Spectators will not be allowed!
4. For all athletes under the age of 18, one guardian will be allowed but must have proof of negative Covid test and meet all requirements stated in #2
5. Mask will be required by all athletes and coaches with the exception of while athletes are competing
6. All officials will be required to wear mask while on site
7. All entries will be finalized 24 hours before the meet, we will not take any late sign ups. If the name is not on the list they will not be allowed entry, no exceptions.