RIverton, UT 84065
The Race is back on!!!
The decision has been made to allow each runner to run the race on your own schedule! You have two weeks! Run it alone or in a small group, respecting the Social Distance requirements.
- Run the race route anytime between March 28 and April 12 when it works for you.
- Everyone who participates will receive their race packet, shirt, and finisher medal
- Pick up your awards at Riverton City hall
Call 801-208-3101 when you are in the parking lot and they will bring your awards to your car
To be eligible for additional prizes, you must track your run on Strava, or equivalent, to verify the route and time.
Email a link to your race time to:
email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your time will be added to the results!
- Time prizes will be awarded to those who finish the Half Marathon in 1:45 or less, and the 5K in 32 minutes or less.
- Overall winner prizes will be awarded the top 3 Male and Female runners for each race, which will be picked up after April 16 when all the times have been recorded and compared
Prizes for Everyone:
Long sleeve tri-blend shirt
Time Award: (must track yourself with Strava, or equivalent, and beat 1:45 for Half and 32 min for 5K)
Custom Riverton Half Maraton & 4Life 5K Fandana
Zulu Audio Alpha Bluetooth speakers (retail at $40)
Overall Winner Award: (determined after April 12 when all Time Awards are recorded)
Cotopaxi backpack (retail at $50) with extra SWAG
Running gear from RunGr8 running center
Stay in shape for the race! Be Safe! Stay active! Help one another!
This is a great early season half marathon at an affordable price with views of the snow capped Wasatch Mountains. This is a challenging course with overall and age division awards and finisher medals for all Half Marathon finishers!
To register, click on the Register link above. For additional information, click on the logo above. Registration will open on November 01!
REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO ONLINE ONLY
|Half Marathon Course Map||
Distance: 13.1 km
Start Time: Day 1, 9:00 AM
|5K Run Course Map||
Distance: 5 km
Start Time: Day 1, 9:15 AM