Signup is closed
Location: 2012 Gadsden High School, Anthony, NM.
Date: March 03, 2012 @ 8:30 AM.
Gender: Male & Female
Each team is allowed  unlimited number of entries in the meet
Each athlete is allowed to sign up in 5 events
Meet Director Contact Information:
Name: Richard Maxey
Cell Phone: 575-312-3506
Note From Meet Director:
GADSDEN CLASSIC TRACK AND FIELD INVITATIONAL
Gadsden High School
March 3, 2012
WELCOME to THE PANTHER TRACK ATTACK 2012 Gadsden Classic Invitational. We are excited to host your team and provide your athletes with a quality meet and a qualifying one. Hopefully, the following information will help you during the meet. If you have any questions please contact Coach Maxey at 575-312-3506 cell.
1. All entries are due by 7:00 PM on WEDNESDAY, FEB 29, 2012. Your entries will be entered online through runnercard.com. If you do not have an account you will need to create an account. Your athletes will be seeded and heated by the marks you submit. Athletes with no marks will be placed in slow heats and flights. No entries will be accepted once the web site has closed.
2. The scratch meeting will be held in the cafeteria from 8:00 am to 8:45 am. No ADDS will be accepted without the approval of Coach Maxey, Meet Director.
3. Each team is allowed three entries per team in the individual events and one team for each relay.
4. Spikes can be no longer than ¼?. Athletes with longer spikes will be disqualified for the remainder of the meet. Spikes will not be allowed in any building. Tape, tennis balls or any flat mark can be used on track surfaces for marks. Athletes are responsible for removing their own marks.
5. There will be no lockerrooms available. Restrooms will be available by the west bleachers. Each school will be responsible for their own valuables.
6. Starting blocks and block holders will be provided. You may use your own blocks but they must be approved by the meet referee.
7. Medals will be awarded for 1st through 3rd place, ribbons 4th through sixth.
Trophies will be awarded 1st through 3rd.
High point plaques will be awarded for each gender.
One plaque will be rewarded for first place in each relay.
Sportsmanship plaques will be awarded for each gender as voted on by the coaches.
Special Award for the weight relay winners.
There will be an awards presentation at the end of the meet.
8. NO JEWELRY will be allowed. Athletes wearing jewelry will be warned a first time and disqualified a second time if noticed by an official, as per Federation Rules.
9. The National Federation Rules for uniforms will be enforced. Hats cannot be worn during competition.
10. Only officials and participating athletes will be allowed on the infield around the finish line. Any coach or non participant will be warned once and removed to the stands.
11. Throwing event participants will be allowed three attempts in preliminaries and those qualifying to the finals will be allowed three additional attempts. There will be weigh ins at the throwing area North of the stadium.
12. Jump events (Triple and Long) will have a two hour open pit. Each jumper will get four jumps?.. NO FINALS
13. The Gadsden High School Track team will be hosting a concession stand. We will accept P.O.s and will offer a combo meal ticket for $4.00. Please notify Coach Maxey if you are interested.
14. Lunch will be provided for up to four members per school per team. Additional tickets for coaches and staff can be purchased for $4.00 per person from Coach Maxey.
15. Results will be posted on the windows of the hospitality room as they become available.
16. Changes in the schedule of the meet will be posted and announced. The home meet administration reserves the right to makes changes as necessary.
17. Scoring will be 7,5,4,3,2,1 for individuals and 10,8,6,,4,2,1 for relays.
18. The long jump will take place in the east pits and the triple jump in the west pits.
19. PLEASE DO ENTRIES THROUGH RUNNERCARD.COM. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL 575-312-3506 OR EMAIL TO: firstname.lastname@example.org. DEADLINE IS WED, FEB 29 AT 7:00 PM.
20. All National Federation rules will be enforced, with the exception of the NMAA Rule differences.