Riverton, UT 84065
Grab a friend or better yet bring the whole family out to this great community race/event. This race is quickly becoming a family favorite that is easy on the wallet! New chip timing and finishers medal this year!
Race is Saturday June 11th, 2016 at 8:00 a.m.
5K race pricing: $15-single registration, $25 for two people, $45 for a family or group of 6.
All participants who register before the late registration date will receive a race shirt and finishers medal!!
Friday, June 10th
Riverton City will be showing a family movie in the park on the west lawn of the Primary Children’s Outpatient Center (building 3). Please join us for this free event. Popcorn will be served!
• Early packet pick-up from 7-9 p.m. in the south lobby. (Building 1)
Saturday, June 11th Riverton Hospital Family 5K
• Packet pick-up from 7-7:45a.m. in the south
lobby (Building 1)
• Race starts at 8 a.m. south of the hospital
There will be a light breakfast and awards ceremony (following the race) on the patio for best overall and age divisions.
Community Health Fair (free)
9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
• Free health screenings and discounted lab draws
• “Community Corner“ with local agencies
• Activities for the whole family including a life-size Operation Game and Whack-a-Snack game
Fun Community 5K that starts and finishes at the Riverton Hospital. Early Registrants will receive a race shirt and finishers medal!
Distance: 5 km
Race Time: 8:00 AM
Closed $15.00 Per PersonClosed
Closed $25.00 Per Group, Groups of 2 PeopleClosed
Closed $45.00 Per Group, Groups of 3-6 PeopleClosed