Meet Director Contact Information: Name: Sam Graci Phone: 9062351105 Cell Phone: 9062351105 Email: email@example.com
Note From Meet Director: REGISTRATION INFORMATION (Registration Closes on Sunday 12/31/2018) at 7 pm
Varsity Boys (Classic and Freestyle) - You are limited to 6 entries for Varsity Boys.
Varsity Girls (Classic and Freestyle) -You are limited to 6 entries for Varsity Girls.
Junior Varsity Boys (Classic and Freestyle) -You are limited to 4 entries for JV Boy.
Junior Varsity Girls (Classic and Freestyle) -You are limited to 4 entries for JV Girls.
Your total roster should not exceed 20 athletes- 10 boys and 10 girls.
An athlete can participate in only one race.
You must seed each athlete. There is an "A", "B", and "C" seed designation for each race. For registration purposes under "Points", please enter "1" for your "A" seed "2" for your "B" seed and "3" for your "C" seed. You are limited to one "A" and one "B" seed per event. The remaining athletes should be seeded "C".
1. Go to: www.RunnerCard.com
2. Click on the box where "cross country" appears
3. Click on the yellow box "create account" and provide the information requested unless you have an account from last year. You may have a username and password from last year which you should use You will be asked to choose a division. Please choose "High School/Junior High".
4. Once registered, go back and log in with the username and password you provided (don't forget it).
5. Under the navigation Bar on the left side of the screen, click "Teams" and create your team.
6. Under the same navigation bar, click "athletes" and create your roster.
7. Under the same navigation bar, click "meet sign up" and find the Mesabi East race.
8. After signing up for the Mesabi East Race, you can now assign your athletes to the races.
9. On the web registration page you will find a small box on the right hand site titled "Your Meets".
Click on the Mesabi East event.
10. You will see the eight individual events of the Mesabi East. Click on an event and assign your listed athletes. Be sure to seed your athletes under "Points" with a "1", "2", or "3".
You can return to these pages at any time before registration closes and make changes.