UPDATE!! -- Because of the amount of schools we have had coming to our meet the last couple years, we have moved the start time to 8:30am for all events!
ALSO - We will be adding the 4x200 Relay for Wyoming schools and 4A-6A!!
Entry Fee: $5 per athlete per event and $20 for each relay. ($75 maximum per team or $150 per school.)
1. Please enter 1 athlete so we know to plan on your school coming. E-mail us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested or have any questions. Enter all entries on runnercard.com by THURS April 23rd @ 6 pm.
Athletes must check in prior to all events and receive heat and lane assignment in the bullpen. Field event athletes must check in with the event judge.
2. All throwing implements will be weighed and certified according to the NFSHA rules. Javelins must be the IAAF Javelin.
3. Automatic timing system will be used for all races (timed finals).
4. Individual entries are limited to four events per athlete; 5 participants per event and 1 relay team per event.
5. Throwers and Jumpers will have 4 attempts NO finals!!
6. Schools should dress prior to arrival. Locker room will not be available; restrooms are available.
7:15 to 8:15 am Weigh-in
8:00 am Coaches meeting
*All running events will go girls first
*5 participants per event and 1 relay from each school per event. We will measure at least one mark if it is close to the mark.
Each athlete is allowed only 4 events.
We are excited to have you come to our meet!
Questions concerning the meet should be directed to
Bryan Weir: email@example.com or
Brennen Fuller: firstname.lastname@example.org