Signup is closed
Location: Ogden High School, Ogden, UT.
Date: April 24, 2021 @ 10:00am.
Gender: Male & Female
Each team is allowed  4 entries in the meet
Each athlete is allowed to sign up in 4 events
Meet Director Contact Information:
Name: Scott Yetter
Cell Phone: 3854058357
Note From Meet Director:
2021 Ogden Invitational
Ogden High School
April 24, 2021
The Ogden invitational will be held at Ogden High School on Saturday April, 24, 2021. This will be a State Qualifying meet.
● We will be using runnercard.
● The deadline for entries into the website is Friday April 23 at noon.
● 4 athletes per event.
● There is a $150 entry fee per school payable to Ogden High School.
The meet will begin at 10:00am. We will have a coaches meeting at the finish line at 9:30.
1st place- 10 points 5th place- 4 points
2nd place- 8 points 6th place- 3 points
3rd place- 6 points 7th place- 2 points
4th place- 5 points 8th place- 1 point
● Implement certification will take place at 9:00, near the building at the SW corner of the track (across the track from the discus cage)
● Each participant in the Long Jump, Shot-Put, Javelin, and Discus will get three attempts. The first will be measured, the others must meet the minimum standard listed on the next page. The top nine individuals will advance to finals for three more attempts.
● The crossbar for the high jump will be raised as follows:
o Girls- 4-00, 4-02, 4-04, 4-06, 4-08, 4-10, and one inch thereafter to accommodate state marks.
o Boys- 5-01, 5-03, 5-05, 5-07, 5-09, 5-11, and one inch thereafter to accommodate state marks.
● Places 1-3 in each event will receive a medal. The 1st place team in each relay will receive medals. There will be a boys? and girls? team plaque.
● Please do not place tents/canopies in the east bleachers. Feel free to place them in the west bleachers, but not in the center section in front of the press box.
● We throw the discus on the football field. The discus skips differently on turf than it does on grass. There will be barriers up, but please have your athletes stay clear of the discus sector.
The Javelin will be thrown on the baseball outfield, NW of the track.