Signup is closed
Location: Chula Vista Elite Athlete Training Center, Chula Vista, CA.
Date: June 13, 2021 @ Please Check Draft Schedule Link.
Gender: Male & Female
Each team is allowed  unlimited number of entries in the meet
Each athlete is allowed to sign up in 4 events
Meet Director Contact Information:
Name: Rick Reaser
Cell Phone: 310-962-3289
Note From Meet Director:
REGISTRATION EXTENDED TO FRIDAY, JUNE 11, 11:59PM!
Complete information including required rapid COVID-19 test form, map and schedule are available at this link: https://www.flipsnack.com/USATF/sdi_2021_assoctfchampsinfo.html
1. This USATF sanctioned meet (21-44-016) serves as the 2021 USATF San Diego-Imperial Association Championships as well as a USATF-Sanctioned All-Comers Meet for Youth (including High School), Open and Masters athletes, even if they are not USATF members. However, to win a San Diego-Imperial Association Championship medal, the athlete must be a member of the USATF San Diego-Imperial Association. This meet is being held on the last possible day to obtain a mark for the US Olympic Trials.
2. Heats and flights will be seeded by the seed mark provided during registration, not division or age group. Registration by division will aid meet management in seeding. Youth and Masters athletes may throw age-appropriate implements, but should inform the official of the different weight so it can be annotated correctly in the results. Hurdle races will be competed at the Open hurdle spacing and race distance, but meet management will allow different heights upon request for Youth and Masters. All running events will be timed finals with the exception of the 100-meter dash, 100-meter hurdles and 110-meter hurdles, which will have prelims and finals. For the horizontal jumping and throwing events, all athletes will be entitled to three preliminary attempts. The athletes with the top nine marks will be entitled to three additional final attempts. For both track and field events, the finals will be merged into a single final competition merging all divisions and age groups. Combined Events, Relays, Race Walk, Steeplechase and the 10 kilometer run will not be competed at this meet.
3. Entries will close on Friday, June 11 at 11:59 p.m.
4. The registration fee is $20 per athlete per event with a maximum of four events. There will be no team registration, though teams may come as group. ALL USATF members will receive a $5 discount per event by providing their USATF Membership Number and entering a code provided by their Association or the Meet Director. To receive the discount, USATF Members should enter events labeled ?USATF.? USATF membership applications are available at this link: https://www.usatf.org/home/top-utility-nav-content/membership
5. Free parking and check-in will be at the main entrance to the Chula Vista Elite Athlete Training Center (CVEATC), 2800 Olympic Pkwy, Chula Vista, California 91913. Check-in will open at 7:00 a.m. for Officials and Event Staff. Athlete and Coach Check-in will commence at 7:30 a.m. Check-in will close at 3:45 p.m., 90 minutes prior to scheduled start of the final event of the meet.
6. Immediately after Check-In, all athletes, coaches and officials will undergo a free rapid COVID-19 test prior to entry into CVEATC. Please allow at least 30 minutes in your schedule after arrival for that process. Also allow time for your throwing implement to be weighed and measured in the competition area after check-in and testing. Each athlete, coach and official must complete and bring the attached ?Virtual Hearing Solutions COVID Event Superbill Form? to Check-In along with their medical insurance card and a government-issued photo identification. Copies of medical insurance cards are acceptable. Please be sure to copy both sides of the card. Athletes 18 and under must have the form signed by their parent or guardian. If you don't have medical insurance, put "None." on the form.
7. For rest of information, see link at the top.