Meet Director Contact Information: Name: Steve Cuttitta Phone: 8106253761 Cell Phone: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note From Meet Director:
Welcome to the 1st annual Park City Cross Country Twilight Meet. Our course is a 3 mile challenging cross country course on grass and dirt trails. The footing is excellent for most of the course, and you cross pavement only for a few steps.
The course is one loop with the finish repeating the start. A very good spectator course and a true cross country challenge.
Registration closes on Tuesday, August 16th at 8:00PM.
Boys Team $90
Girls Team $90
Questions -- email Steve Cuttitta @ email@example.com
Address: Quinns Junction Sports Complex
600 Gillmor Way, Park City, UT
(this is right off of Highway 40 @ EXIT 4)
1. We will limit the meet to approximately 12 teams (we may have room for more depending on team sizes). If you would like to participate, email Steve Cuttitta at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the access code.
2. 10 runners will be allowed in the Varsity Race
3. Course is the same as the PC Invitational
4. Awards to top 10 in each race.
5. No tents/team camps/spikes on the turf field (please set up in grass areas).
6. Parking is very limited at the event site. Spectators are encouraged to carpool. Buses will be directed to park at Park City High School after dropping runners at the race course.