Meet Director Contact Information: Name: Mike Strauss Phone: 8018364811 Cell Phone: 8018364811 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note From Meet Director: REGION 6 CHAMPIONSHIPS
Wednesday, May 11th and Thursday, May 12th
1. Coaches must submit their entries via RunnerCard. Entry deadline is Monday, May 9th at 12:30 p.m.
2. If no FAT time or official distance is submitted, it is considered as ?no time or mark? for seeding purposes.
3. Each school will be allowed five (7) entries per school per event and one (1) relay team.
4. Top 8 times for track and top 9 for field events will advance to finals, regardless of placement in heat.
5. Individual events and relays will be scored: 10 - 8 - 6 - 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1
6. All field event participants will receive marks, there will be no minimum standard.
8. Starting heights for high jump and pole vault will be decided at the coaches meeting.
7. Shot Put, Discus, Javelin and Long Jump contestants will have three attempts in the trials. The top nine will advance into the finals for an additional three attempts.
8. State qualifying for 2022:
Top 4 individuals in each event and top 4 relay teams